This year has seen arguably the greatest upheaval in modern history as to how we relate to one another and the world. Technology continues to evolve to meet those needs. Demand is high for hardware and technology services, but these things are available at a reasonable price if you know where to look.
Ontario is now in Stage 3 of the “Reopening Ontario” plan, and Savvy Computer Solutions has adjusted its procedures accordingly.
– Usually, the work can be done remotely and securely
– Otherwise, please plan to drop off and pick up your own computer
– Please request in advance if you want your computer wiped down after servicing
– If onsite work is the only practical solution, Savvy requires that:
a) Savvy personnel wear a mask
b) All customer personnel in the same room wear masks (except for work done in very large spaces like a warehouse)
c) Work will be completed remotely as soon as is practical
– Physical distancing will be maintained at all times
– E-transfer payment is the most convenient, but cash and cheques gladly accepted
It is heartening to see things returning to normal (with some important changes). We are continuing to protect the health and safety of our fellow Canadians as we chart our course back to prosperity and enriching social interaction.
Thank you for making it a joy to serve the people of Uxbridge and surrounding areas.