As you might expect, the pandemic has created an increased demand for computer services to keep people connected to work, family, & friends.
Ontario is now in Stage 2 of the “Reopening Ontario” plan. So Savvy Computer Solutions has adjusted its procedures for greater flexibility while still staying within the guidelines from the Ontario Government.
– Usually, the work can be done remotely and securely
– Otherwise, please plan to pick up and drop off your own computer
– These computers will still be wiped down before and after servicing
– If onsite work is the only practical solution, Savvy requires that:
a) Savvy personnel wear a mask
b) All customer personnel in the same room wear masks (except for work done in very large spaces like a warehouse)
c) Work will be completed remotely as soon as is practical
– Physical distancing will be maintained at all times
– E-transfer payment (or cheque) is strongly preferred over cash
– Cash payments will be rounded UP to the next $5 since cannot deposit coins at the ATM
Thank you for your understanding. Most of us had no idea how long this would continue, but Canadians are a tough bunch – we are getting through this together!